Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Coil For Bounty Hunter LRP

I am considering buying a Fisher 7 inch concentric coil (PN: 7coil-RE-F) for use on my LRP. This coil is used on the F22 and F44. I have an adapter that will allow me to use the screw on connector. Will this 7.69 KHZ coil work correctly on the LRP? Thanks, Bill

Yep. Will work fine. My F5 coils, and my F44 coil works as expected on my LRP.

HH
Mike

I bought a used NEL 5x10 DD sharpshooter to use on my LRP/F5/ETPro/Omega and it air tests as expected on both the LRP and the F5. Haven't tried it on the others yet but I plan to mostly use it on LRP for as long as I have a LRP.

For what its worth, I think the 7" concentric coil that you are refering to is a great little coil. I like it. Its not the deepest coil around but it has excellent separation and ground coverage. To me, the little 4" and 5" coils are a little too small, but the 7" seems to be just the right size for a smaller coil.

Good luck.

HH
Mike

I bought a used adapter from a forum member. If you are looking for a 7 inch Concentric coil for your LRP check out the Fisher F11 coil, it has the push on connector. I didn't know that when I bought my F22 coil with the screw on connector. The F11 coil is about sixty dollars. HH Bill