Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

coil help

vx3 man

Just got a 6x10 eclipse, put it on today and played around with it inside and if I hold it away from anything and tap the top right it sounds off. And for nickels they ring in at 23 now on my 950 a nickel is always a solid 19. And when u bump the coil its quite. So do I have a bad coil I can run rx 15 and no overload but if u bump the right side it goes off. What ya guys think?

You could have a loose shield wire. My 6x10 gives a solid 19. Is this a new coil? If you bought it used he knew about the problem if you found it that soon.

Bought coil new from my local Dealer. Silver dimes read 79 and with 950 they were always 81. Gunna call white's in the morning. On a upside I also got the aw 2900 battery, this thing is gunna save me some me batteries all summer long.

Just take it back to the dealer. If it was new he will exchange it.

He doesn't stock any coils. I had to wait 3 day and drive 45 miles. Hope he or white's ships it to my door.