Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

coil issue

rustydigger

Ive noticed recently that the coil wire, at the end where it attaches to the coil, the black wire protector that wraps around the wire is broke. Also while hunting in high weeds or near twigs if something hits the coil or the wire it sounds like a signal and then goes away. Will whites warranty the coil and or wire its still within the time? Or, is this "bump" signal common?

You didn't say what coil you are talking about. The bump is common for DD coils. The strain relief will not affect coil performance. You can always call Whites.

I've never seen a strain relief broken before. You must be pretty rough on them

It is the DD coil and no I'm very careful with it it cost me a fortune it was used and came that way.

Call Whites! They generally repair their coils for $25.00. I had one repaired and they have very fast turn around. Good luck...