Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Coil not responding

NYNURSE

My remote is reading "no coil". LED flashes once every 20 seconds. Thought I put a full charge on it. Headphones and remote show full charge.
Bad clip or did I deprogram the coil when playing with the remote? The coil symbol did come on the remote, but I did not recognize it, so I ignored it till the unit did not work.
Any suggestions?

Just a thought,

Make sure that the coil is matched to the controller. ie Numbers 1,2 or 3.

The headset will pick it up from the controller automatically.

ATB,

Jerry.

Activate backphones first...then turn on the remote...then go to the coil options on the remote and select the coil you want (Number 1 if you only have one). The coil will start to do the rapid blink indicating that it's been activated.

I've had some problems in the past where I had to start over and shut it all down a few times...eventually it took. I have the two coils and go back and forth.

Regards, Joie

Coil is matched, headphones are reading dead battery. I'll keep playing and keep you all posted.
Day wasn't a total wash, did find a Merc. and some clad.

When your charging the backphones and remote make sure they are turned off also while charging the coil make sure the clip lines up in the grooves and snaps completely in. Let it charge over night or for the day and then do just what DrJoePrime stated in his post.... I hope this helps if not just give me a call.

Sounds like your clip may have not been attached all the way while charging. This happens a lot and it got me a couple times when I first started with the Deus. Make sure you have a firm clip on the coil and put it on the charger again. Other thing to try if the charger clip is not the issue would be to re-program the coil into the control box. Its easy to do and if you need help, let me know and ill walk you through it. Good luck and please let us know if you figure out what the issue is. If you find that you didn't clip it all the way, don't let it get to you. Like I said, Its happened to me a couple of times.

MHirschmann said:
Sounds like your clip may have not been attached all the way while charging. This happens a lot and it got me a couple times when I first started with the Deus. Make sure you have a firm clip on the coil and put it on the charger again. Other thing to try if the charger clip is not the issue would be to re-program the coil into the control box. Its easy to do and if you need help, let me know and ill walk you through it. Good luck and please let us know if you figure out what the issue is. If you find that you didn't clip it all the way, don't let it get to you. Like I said, Its happened to me a couple of times.

Agreed!

It's a good day. Coil is up and running. Had to take off the coil cover off to get better contact with the clip. Fussy little bugger. Sat with it for over an hour making sure all was well. Felt like I was at work! Have to work on my technique.
If anything I learned 2 things; First, make sure the LED is on when charging. Second, you guys are great, thanks for the assist

I am really glad to hear that the clip was your issue. I would have been surprised if there was anything else going on as I have yet to hear of a single Deus that actually had to be returned due to an actual defect. Either way, I am glad to hear your back up and running. HH -Marc