Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Coil Question, Blue Max 4x6 DD

Degries

Anyone use the Blue Max 4x6 DD shooter coil on the XLT. I am looking for another coil for my XLT but there seems to be very few coils made for this detector. I already have the 5.3 Black Max coil.

In my opinion you have the best accessory coil. There are a few others. The 4x6 shooter that you already mentioned. Personally I like the small 4" snooper coil more. But my soil is not as bad as some. There is also the 8" family of coils. So there are choices. The bigfoot is another. With these coils I mentioned I think the ability to hunt anywhere is a possibility. There are also larger coils for cache hunting. I never tried one in all of my years of hunting. I mostly use the 5.3. The Royal 800 is always along mounted on a spare rod. If the junk is minimal I go to it. I have the snooper, but I rarely use it. It does work well under bleachers, or around concession stands. Anywhere the trash is driving me nuts. The coverage area is small so it is a slow go.