Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Coil question for underwater.

Will the coil work underwater without the wire or is that only when the control box is under water.
I don't dive but sometimes I will hit the edge of lakes and streams.

It will not work underwater without the antenna wire
Will the coil work underwater without the wire or is that only when the control box is under water.
I don't dive but sometimes I will hit the edge of lakes and streams.
It depends on how far underwater you have the coil. Works just fine in shallow water without the wire. Haven’t tried past about 1 1/2 -2 ft. Think any deeper and you’ll lose signal.

I have tried my D2, but my D1 would only get a signal in about an inch nor two of water. any deeper and it lost signal.