Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Coil question

LTDigger

Bought the Simplex with the small elliptical coil because i mainly water hunt with this machine but was wondering if yall had tried the 18x4 or the 15 for those slightly less trashy areas on land.

Nokta/Macro does not make either of those coils for the simplex they must be after market coils made by a different manufacturer, the largest coil Nokta/Macro does produce for the simplex is the 13.5 x 12.5 coil which I have heard good things about

I have the 18x4 Detech Arrow for the T2. I doubt it is deeper than the elliptical but it sure covers the ground in a hurry. I have found coins in pretty trashy areas with it. I have never used the Detech Ultimate 15 inch one but reports from users with other detectors are quite positive. I have been very happy with the 12x10 SEF Detech coil on my Omegas and F19. I hope that helps. Sorry, I see this is an older thread. Did you try one or the other with your Simplex and if so what were your impressions?

Last edited: