Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Coil size really does make a difference

Diggin-it

I returned to a park that I hit twice a few weeks ago with one of my AT-Pro's running the standard coil. Since then I seen 2 other hunters hitting the park. Today I decided to try it again but grabbed my AT-Pro that has the 5"X8" coil on it. I worked the same area of the park I had already hunted. What a difference...it really helped me pick the good targets out of the tremendous amount of trash. Did not find anything old, but pulled more then 3 times the clad then the previous 2 trips. I definitely am going back and going to continue to hunt the park, Lots of park still to search. In my opinion the 5X8 coil is a must have!!

20130424_195547_zps076163a8.jpg

Nice finds and thanks for sharing about the small coil. I got my 5x8 last week, got it all hooked up, now just gotta wait for some ground to dig! Can't wait to try it...

Nice hunting! That little 5x8 has pulled a lot of nice finds out from in between the trash for me, too! Sometimes less is more.

The 5x8 is definitely next on my list.

Another happy owner of the AT Pro with the 5x8 showing results. Got to love it. Happy hunting.

I bought my 5x8 last summer....I havent taken it off yet! I pretty much achieved the same as others have....pulling coin and silver rings out of previously hit trashy areas. I dont get swinging elbow anymore either!