Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Coils and detectors

SILVERSTAR

I have seen this list before but cannot find it again; there is a listing of white’s detectors and the coils that can be used on each detector. Does anyone know where I can locate this list? I have several coils and have gotten in a disarray of what belongs to which detector. And I love my White’s detectors! Thank you for any help!

I have seen this list before but cannot find it again; there is a listing of white’s detectors and the coils that can be used on each detector. Does anyone know where I can locate this list? I have several coils and have gotten in a disarray of what belongs to which detector. And I love my White’s detectors! Thank you for any help!

Hopefully this will help a little. regards

Search Coil Compatibility Chart.JPG

Attachments

• Whites Loop Guide.pdf
    109.8 KB · Views: 428
Anyone have any info on All after market coils ?
Specifically
The Excellerator Coils.
Hello Odanscoils. I know there are a few 3rd party coil manufacturers but can not name them all. Just to name a few there are Mars, Nel, Detech, Cors, Coiltek and I think some more. The Excellerator Coil line is made by Detech so I think the best idea is to have a look at the Detech-Site. --> https://detech-metaldetectors.ro/en...h-coils/detech-coils-for-vlf-metal-detectors/

I have a detech 9 inch DD coil that I use on my vx3 and works great..all frequencies light up, great depth too. On the label it says it's for m6,mxt and dfx,,but it works also on vx3 great