Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Coils

Nomad NJ

Any difference between the Sun ray 5 inch coil & the 5 inch Coltek, other than price.

Could you be thinking of a 5 inch Excellerator coil?? I found for my Sovereign the Sun Ray S-5 worked better for me than the 5 inch Excellerator coil did.
Last i knew Coiltec only made a Joey and a WOT for the Sovereigns.

I did make a mistake. Thanks for the info.I may get the 8 inch tornado coil instead.

For my hunting with the Sovereigns I find the 8 inch Tornado, the Sun Ray S-8 or the older Minelab 8 inch Coinsearch that wasnt waterproof is as small as I need. I seem to do good with the 8 inch coil in trash, just have to swing slower and listen more.

Rick

I agree with Rick on the three coils any of these work very well.The little 800 Minelab (7 1/4") coil is very hard to beat on separation and the smaller coils have no comparison with depth .HH Ron