Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

COILTEK 6"Digger Sniffs out Silvers Downunder

Terra1959

G'day,

The new Coiltek LF 6"Digger coil continues to kick ass on my old Xt70 :biggrin:
Scored some nice silvers big and small + old copper pennies ,
Silvers include a special 1954 Commemorative Silver Florin ( Queens visit) with the Australian kangaroo and the British Lion on it ...the first one of these that I have found.
The 4 on coil are all Florins (big silver coins)
All coins were sniffed out from trashy and busy areas previously hunted by me .
I am sure that more nice old silvers will follow :thumbup:

T59:ausflag:

Fantastic finds! :clapping:
Gotta love big silver like that! And that commemorative is in really nice shape too!

cool finds, congrats!

Wtg!! I go back to places I have hunted to death and still find something on occasion! Nice job on sniffin those out! Congrats!!

Love the 1954 florin Terra.:thumbup: I've never seen one of those before. It would have made your day.
Congrats.
Mick Evans.