Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Coin spill

Irvin D Burke

This is not really a recent find but I thought it would fit right in . My wife and I lived in a old home in Bedford va. that dated back to 1898.I found this small spill while hunting in front of home. Thought you might enjoy it

That was a lot of candy money ......back in the day !!

Thanks everyone for your comments. No one was more surprised than me to find those coins than me . Before we had the house aluminum siding had been put on I don't have to tell about all the tiny pieces you find ,so when I got the reading it sounded just like all the other readings. I think the coins may have been in a coin purse because they were all in one average size hole explaining the good condition. I also used soy sauce and olive oil to clean them up.

Awesome collection of old coins:thumbup:. It's interesting when you come across any coin spill how you get so many mixed signals low/high and in between!

Nice be nice if one of those Indians was an 1877!