Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Coinstrike nabs DEEP silver....

jmgifts2002

Decided to go back to my neighbors house where I have found a 1943 half dollar. This would be the first time there with the coinstrike. Hit a target that bounced from 32-34 and pinpointed at 11! Most coins I dig pinpoint at 60-99 and are from 4 inches to the surface. When this on pinpointed at 11 I knew I was in for a dig. At a measured 9 1/2" I pulled a 1939 merc dime. I just had to take a pic while it was still in the ground. Lovin the coinstrike!!!

Coinstrike rocks!
Joe

shows how deep a detector can go.Coinstrike seems like a good deep unit. I had one but never got to know it like I should have.I had already gotten the Edge and me and the Edge were clicking and I thought let me try the strike out but it was different from the edge in some areas so I just graduated back to the edge but I see it's got the punch.I know what you mean by hitting the pinpoint and seeing them low numbers. I got a few Minnie balls the other day on the Edge that were reading 03 on the pinpoint you know a solid hit and low numbers gotta be something nice!!! well you hope any way..

Nice find glad you like the coinstrike have fun with it.

Keith Southern

That's one deep dime! I can't wait to get my Coin$trike and go over some sites that I worked with some of my other detectors. Nice job on the Merc. CoinShooter-Craig