Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Collecting Cigars

Magicman

I enjoy collecting cigars, I have quite a few and from all over. It is a blast attending cigar events and you would be surprised who you meet.

I also have other hobbies, beside metal detecting - magic shows and DJing.

Nice displays and I bet a interesting hobby. I do enjoy smoking one while striper fishing on occasion. HH jim tn

Rich, those pics are making me drool. LOL. I'm not a collector but I do enjoy trying different cigars. Three or four a month. So many to choose from. My go to smoke when not sampling is an Oliva Series V. If I ever get the right six numbers I'm going to have a fully stalked walk in humidor :)
Mike

Nice! I generally smoke one a day walking the dog at night. Looks like you have some flavored cigars mixing with non flavored (looks like acid label on left tray) I hear the non flavored can eventually pick up that flavor. That being said I'm way jealous, looks like a very nice collection! I have a one small humidor going right now. Just filled it with some Rocky Patel Connecticut, got a box for 50 bucks . . . Had to at that price!

Only picked up the hobby about a year ago. Tried many different brands, no Cubans of course, brand wise I'd say Rocky Patel, CAO, Alec Bradley and Oliva are my favorites.

Nice setup! I enjoy an occasional cigar as well. My favorite would have to be any 1964 Padron Anniversary. I do agree with Mike on the Olivia V, very good smoke. Black Pearl is also a great brand I find similar in quality to Olivia.