Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

COLUMBIA MARYLAND METAL DETECTING QUESTIONS

McClod

I'm going to be traveling to Columbia Maryland soon, leaving this Saturday in fact, and am hoping to do some metal detecting while I am there. We have family back there, but here in Oregon we don't typically get the OLDer nice silver coins, and relic finds that I see all the time being found back East so I'm excited to give it a try. I'd like to know if anyone from the area has any tips and info on places to go where its legal, I typically hunt older parks and schools with my CTX 3030, I don't want to end up hunting some place I'm not supposed to or end up in any trouble lol so any advice from those local to the area or familiar with it would be greatly appreciated!! I'm probably going to take my detector, unless I find some place local I can rent one since i'm not sure how MUCH time I will get to hunt, but I know I'll hunt more this year than I did the last time I was there! Good luck and Happy Hunting all and thanks in advance for ANY tips, locations to hunt very much appreciated!

Just looked at the "rules" post about not posting questions here that this section is just for finds, if this is not supposed to be here I hope one of the admins can kindly point out where I should post this type of question and move it or let me know if I need to delete and repost in another thread!? If I've posted in the wrong spot please accept my apologies!

Don

here's a local club website that has lots of info:

http://marylandfreestateclub.com/

Thank you very much Doug!!!