Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Come on Xp , This Is Not On!!!!

I just did this test on my D2 with .71. It showed this exact same behavior in stock programs General, Sensitive, Sensitive FT, Park, and Fast. If the dime is above the nail, it works correctly.

I just did this test on my D2 with .71. It showed this exact same behavior in stock programs General, Sensitive, Sensitive FT, Park, and Fast. If the dime is above the nail, it works correctly.
yes alot of people are saying the same. ive tried my hardest to contact xp for the last 2 weeks. No response.

Here is my amateur video of the same test.

I just tested mine and found that the deus will pick up the dime towards the back of the coil better, I had nail directly on top of a silver dime and vice versa, mine was picking it up no problem and reading 90-93. When I searched from all angles I found the dime could not always be detected going parallel with the nail when placed a few inches away.. It did pick it up the dime always but very faint but not giving a number. #1 general program seemed to work the best. Not very helpful when trying to cover large areas quickly because you'd have to circle each iron grunt from every angle to make sure you don't miss anything.

Dime on top of the nail, I did get a mid-tone and a 51 reading. Swinging with the dime parallel to the nail, I can’t hit it at all, in any program, even Fast 40.

Are we talking about only version .71 or all versions here?
No idea, Rich. I haven't tested the other version. I suppose I could downgrade and retest. Maybe someone out there with one of the earlier versions installed can give it a whirl?

Like a train wreck I hated to see that but couldn't look away.lol.. that sucks, I'm sure XP will eventually fix the bugs but until then I'd find a version that works.
I gave up my Deus 2,saw no advantage over my original Deus in the dirt. I think if I had beaches close by I'd have kept it for a long time tho,it seems to Excell there.

Saw our old friend CD has a video declaring that these reports are a smear campaign. Nothing could be further from the truth for me. I’m invested in the D2 and want it to be right. Maybe it’s an issue with some, but not all, units. Or maybe it can be fixed with an update. If not, I may do the same as you, butcher.

I will be keeping my Deus 2 thank you. If you know the Deus 2 then you know there is a little Tom trickery going on in the video above.🤣