Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Come to Papa

nwdetectorist

Come to Papa by: Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band
This Diamond Ring by: Gary Lewis and The Playboys
Man on the Silver Mountain by: Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow
Diggin' for the Mother Load by: Black Oak Arkansas
Shine On You Crazy Diamond by: Pink Floyd
Why don't we do it in the Dirt by: The Beatles
Fire on the Mountain, Lightin' in the Air, Gold in them Hills, and it's Waitin for me There by: Marshall Tucker Band
Give it Away, Give it Away, Give it Away by: The Red Hot Chili Peppers
Silver Threads and Golden Needles by: Linda Ronstadt and other artists; originally by Wanda Jackson in 1956

OK, so does anyone else hum or sing songs about finding treasure while out on the mighty hunt?
Or, just little ditties of your own i.e. Come on man; BANG one out for Daddy!

NWDETECTORIST

"Too Much Dirt, Not Enough Time"

Where I worked years ago there was alarm songs to indicate line cycle start. I heard that stupid little tune a million times if I heard it once.
Now when I'm in the field I find myself humming it under my breath.
I consider myself lucky if I have a different tune stuck in there.

"Dont ask me no questions" by Skynnerd...especially when beach hunting
"Train kept a rollin" by Aerosmith....when getting tired and need to push on.
Mutterings include, "Theres gotta be a pony in here somewhere" (punch line to a joke) when I'm in heavy trash...
:rofl: Mud

Not me---I don't do no singin!------I just talk to my detector!---It's when the thing answers me back that gets me scared! :biggrin:----You oughta try talkin to that Bandito Doyle, I'll bet it will sing you a nice song over some good finds. ha ha-------Don't mind me, I think I've been detecting too many years! ;)------------Del

I will be out the door in a few minutes, and I do hope my Bandido talks to me, in the right way, of course:)

:tesoro:

nwdetectorist

"TOO MUCH DIRT, NOT ENUFF TIME"