Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Coming back to Deus very soon !!!

pescadore

I had to sell my Deus a while back to pay for an insulin pump for my son. I have been hunting with some other detectors that I have been able to pick up on a good deal and have done well with them but sure missed the weight and the simplicity of the Deus. During this time my Mom died and I also had an injury that has prevented me from detecting at all so all my equipment was sold. I have been blessed by the hard work of my parents with a nice inheritance and so it looks like I am going to be back in business soon. I have also been blessed that surgery was not warranted for the injury so my down time has been more abbreviated. I am going to be buying another Deus with the full size headphones and both coils soon and can't wait to get back out there.

Glad your returning bud and also sad for your loss, welcome back!!