Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Coming back to Minelab.....again

ramairnut

Hello again everybody:bouncy:Well, I am going to be the proud owner of an X-70 this Saturday. I made a deal with Percy Gibson (great guy, thanks again Percy) and we both got what we wanted. I had a 70 at one time and sold it for extra $$ for school. I actually liked it more than a 705 that I owned sometime later.Some people say there is no difference but I think there is, from my experience. Anyway, I am looking forward to getting another X-70 and posting with the X-terra owners here on Findmall.

Welcome back. And I like you had two 705's and like the 70's better. I now have a 70.

Not to offend any 705 owners:surrender: but the 70 I owned did seem different from the 705. I can't put a finger on it and maybe I sound crazy but I was't as happy with the 705 as I was the 70.

Welcome back!
And no offense taken. Regardless of the model it's still an Xterra. The way that I look at it is that it's simply another model from which to choose. Some people like the 70 faceplate better. Others want Tracking Offset and Pinpoint Sizing. The model that you pick should be the one with features or traits that that you find useful, but when you boil it down it's all V-Flex Technology. :thumbup: