Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Coming back to the 705

Beale

I ran a 70 for several years. I really miss my screen and tones. So soon I will be back in the fold again. Just a waiting game right now on my $$, Beale.

Glad to have you back!

The Xterra is hard to leave behind. They just work too well for the weight, capability, and price.

I will ALWAYS have a Xterra in my collection, the BEST relic machine I have ever used, hands down!!!!!

I just recently purchased a Sovereign GT and happy as I could be. However, I will never sell my X-70!

it really is and extraordinary machine with enough option for the hardcore users and simple enough to teach a freind how to use it fairly easily.

True that. I let my 9 year old boy run wide open in parks no discrimination and tell him to only dig high solid tones. He pulls nothing but quaters dimes and pennies. He did so well I got him a f2 and he only pulls change. Xterra rocks.

i borrowed my mother in laws 705 to see what all the hype was about and found it an okay detector in the daylight hours but i mostly hunt at night and i found that although it has back light feature,i still needed a torch to set it up in the dark as you can't see the buttons.the sounds are okay for the different targets as i hunt by sound,screens never really turned me on.just my two cents ,blowfly