Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Coming Home to Fisher

bradwheat777

Hi just bought me a nice used CZ5. I used to have a CZ7a and a 3D. Thought I would get smart upgrade to the newer technology, but sure did miss my CZ's. Can't wait for it to arrive! Thanks and HH!

Welcome back! I will always have a CZ in my hunting arsenal. They are simple basic depth monsters and fun to use. And built like a tank!

You know where everything is !

No matter how long it's been between hunts ( at this point it's been months ), I can go out with any one of my CZ's and in 10-20 seconds, have it set up at it's optimum performance level for where I am hunting.

Don't have to remember how to ground balance, set the sensitivity, discrimination level, tones, etc. Nor do I need to re-read manuals or scroll through menus in order to adjust things.

Glad to have you back !

Well my "new" CZ5 finally showed up. It is in pretty good shape except going to have to hip mount it, but was figure'n on doing that anyways. Everything seems to work fine but just need to get out and use it. Feels good to have a Fisher again in my fleet!:clap:

Took the CZ out for a spin on my lunch hour for the inaugural hunt and wasn't finding much and had a ton of overloads from cans. To make a long story short, at the end of the hunt I dug a nice 1944 walker that wasn't that deep! Silver drought over! Thanks for looking and HH!

Love that coin design, WTG.

Nice lunch break! Great find!!