Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Community Metal Detecting YouTube Channel

TeenDetector97

I see a lot of people on this site are always posting YouTube videos on their finds for the forums. Well, I have an idea. Would you guys be interested in a Metal Detecting "Community Channel" so to speak? Basically people would send in their videos, and I would upload them to one channel...of course with all credit going to the creator. That way, All of the users on this forum, and people that love metal detecting alike can simply subscribe to one YouTube Channel to get their daily dose of Metal Detecting. I can make the channel look nice, with the help of Photoshop, and all that fancy nonsense to make a pretty decent looking channel.

If you guys are interested...let me know! I can start today!

Also ideas for a channel name and stuff would be welcome too!

Thanks for your time.

Your first step would be contact Mr. Bill the administrator. If it is a feasible addon idea, then Mr. Bill would communicate with the owner and details worked out.....
Without permission from the owner of this forum it is a no go...rules apply here about video posting that include no ads etc.....Plus most videos are brand specific videos that show the operation of one type or another detector. These videos are posted on specific forums for each brand .. Whites,Fisher, Minelab, Garrett forums etc,etc.