Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Compadre finds gold ring number 14...10k

deliveryboy

More pics and story posted on Todays Finds also: http://www.findmall.com/read.php?91,1966291

The Compadre is becoming my first love again, I wish I had more arms to use all my machines though lol

NOjrJ9W.jpg

U93Tvbo.jpg

Thanks for looking

Nice find! Compadre's really seem to love the gold :clapping:
Mike

Great find. :thumbup: Deliveryboy need to change your name to Goldenboy.

tabman

I think we would all be happy with that nice find, WTG

You sure are doing a great job with that compadre. What kind of areas are you hunting/// KEN

Ptrevino97 said:
I would like to know what kind of areas you find most of the rings at.

I hunt parks mostly and have better luck in the grassy areas rather than in tot lots.

Very nice! Congrats on that beauty. :clapping:
Doc

Personally, I've found the most rings in boulevards at old schools, right where cars load and unload the kiddies. Also good for big coin spills.

Dan

tabman said:
Great find. :thumbup: Deliveryboy need to change your name to Goldenboy.

tabman

Yep he's right! By the way I have a used wheelbarrow for sale you might be interested in to haul all those rings!

14 gold rings total, 11 with the Compadre and 3 with the Lobo ST