Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Compadre for 7 year old Grandson.

Happy Long Thanksgiving Holiday to ALL Y'all!! I'm looking to get my youngest Grandson (he is 7) a new Compadre and headphones for Christmas and would sure appreciate any suggestions for some good comfortable headphones for him, I'm hoping of course to get as good a deal all the way around as possible and hoping for a one haul do it all purchase. Not that I'm "not" lazy in asking for suggestions but my old eyeballs are overdue for some surgery, and I can only stare at this PC screen for so long before it becomes very uncomfortable and I do know where to come when I need some help with detecting stuff! Oh Yeah, it's not likely he would need the High $ phones as his hearing is perfect. Thanks Y'all and HH, Charlie

Frankly a call to Kellyco might help you decide. Anytime I've dealt with them it's been a positive experience. Even if they did could not offer 20% off on the Tesoro units for Black Friday, not their fault they were just following the Tesoro guidelines as a dealer. I know how that works since I have guidelines to follow working with Emmrod.

I would look into those Garrett Clear sound Light weight and have good tone and comfortable

BarryL said:
I would look into those Garrett Clear sound Light weight and have good tone and comfortable

What Barry said. They do have a good audio for the money and their small size should be a great fit for a 7 year old.

tabman

Thanks very much guys for the suggestions! I almost decided on the lightweight phones but I talked to my son and he said my grandson could wear his Troy Phones with no problems so I went for a more sturdy style than the lightweights. He will be detecting some in the woods so they may be a better choice.. Kellyco did not have the ones I decided on so I couldn't do it in one haul. I was hoping to use them too, so maybe next time. They are good to do business with and I understand their situation with Tesoro. I'm a happy ole Tesoro Camper since 84 and made some buys from Kellyco way back. Thanks again y'all and HH, Charlie

Careful there Chuck. I recall a post from a while back where a members daughter used his Compadre to pull more silver then him. Your grand boy may start showing you up with that little machine :)

Let's hope so right , hope you all have a blast out there. I know I have been wanting to add a Compadre to my line up for my daughters, nieces and nephews to fool around with. And Yeah I may log some time with it too heh

Lakota

Oh Yeah for sure Lakota, I'm familiar with the Compadre's rep. for smoking big dog butt! I have both a Compadre and his Daddy the Amigo II. What will be interesting is when my Grandson smokes his Dad's butt and his Troy X 5. It will happen because there is not a Big Dog machine made that the A II or Compadre will not pluck Goodies from behind! HH, Charlie