Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Compadre Mod SwitchCraft #

shen13

Ok maybe someone can help me here...
I have ordered the cable end to mod my compadre..(the male end)switchcraft part # Sl405M
and have found on ebay the female end but the part # is different
Switchcraft Sl175F is the one I see posted to use...the part on ebay is SL175FX so I sent them a email and asked
if it would work..heres the reply I got

Hi. The one I have has 5 pins and a center pin and it does have threads on the outside. I'm pretty sure the x at the end of the part number makes it ROHS compliant. Thanks for the inquiry. Greg/Goldys Toys

- goldy123

So I am not not sure if this will work....???
here is the ebay link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221267826292&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

Any help sure would be appreciated....

[attachment 289685 ScreenHunter_159Apr.2921.42.jpg]

[attachment 289686 ScreenHunter_158Apr.2921.41.jpg]

Curious as to why you did not get it from Switchcraft it was the right part number you have listed

When in doubt call Rusty at Tesoro. They will usually be kind enough to give you the correct part numbers.
You just need to ask for the Switchcraft 5 pin bulkhead fitting and connector used on thier Umax machines.
They just will not sell you the parts.

I had to order from switchcraft..So I got plenty.Looking at radioshacks potmeters but the shafts are too long..I know they can be cut
does anyone know the actual diameter of the compadres shaft?

Well the alpha pots are installed and the cable end connnectors completed...I am going to try the 100k pot for the GB and see how it goes...
If it doesnt GB out then I wil look into the 2 pot mod..

Well the mods are done//And also added a new faceplate.I have the 8'' compadre I am going to to test against this one with the 5 3/4 one
Next is installing the 9x8 coil on this unit.

Well the mods are done//And also added a new faceplate.I have the 8'' compadre I am going to to test against this one with the 5 3/4 one
Next is installing the 9x8 coil on this unit.

I had a friend do the plate..I will see if he saved it and will post.I am doing a new one with SENS GB and DISC1 DISC2 and toggle for the discs

did you buy estra conectors? if you have could you please sell them to me

anyone?