Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Compadre pulls gold number 13 on morning hunt 14k :clapping:

deliveryboy

Simply an amazing machine, I guess it is like beating a dead horse talking about the "pros" of owning a compadre, so I'll leave this post simple and just show you what I found :)

14k (1.9 grams) with tiny Indian head coin set in it, says the name "Cody" below it.. Ironically one of my sons names is "Coty" buut with a T instead of the D, regardless its another cool find.

The usual settings "I" in Iron swinging slow and steady, approximately 4-5" deep in a park.

A2E9YZO.jpg

l4jRq9y.jpg

HpmR7fx.jpg

XUboe9R.jpg

cZNOExC.jpg

Nice score!

[size=large][size=medium]
E Pluribus Unum Compadreitis Carpe Diem
[/size][/size]

Great looking ring, the indian head design is kool. I'm guessing the coin is gold also, neat find.

Nice one!! Sure would make my day.:clapping:

You need to put that Comparde back in the closet. :)

Y'all are getting me pumped up to do some serious detecting regardless of the dry ground and sultry heat.

tabman

thanks all!
@Tabman I was soaked i sweat at 8am, AZ is brutal but I had the desire to find a ring toady, I had to call it a day due to the heat but much more of that park to hunt, unfortunately its across town.

OK, This has got to stop. We are going to take your compadre away from you. You just can not be going out in that heat and finding all them gold rings. Don't you know that if all them people with them high dollar detectors will want to trade theirs in for a HOT COMPADRE. This can not happen. That ring will pay for your detector. What a wonderful find. I still think you need to stay out of the heat.... KEN

Nice ring-and that's my favorite setting. In a tot lot that has recently had parties or picnics, I will sometimes have it just in front of the "i" and listen to the iron targets break up.:thumbup:

NICE! I have five rings- all junkers. Yesterday my 7 year old was on the beach with grandma and found 2 14K rings, one with diamonds. The best part about it was he did not even have a detector, he just saw them laying there. Apparently somebody took them off and laid them on their beach towel to go swimming and picked up the towel and there they laid. My mother in law could not find anyone looking for rings so she took them to city police department and left her number with them. She called me asked me what to do and this is what I suggested. They were probably lost within the last day or two. She wanted to leave a poster at the park saying she found two rings and put her phone number on it. I advised against it. This seems to bring out every low life, drug addict and crooks galore. I put an ad in the newspaper once about 12 years ago, bad mistake.

If I find a buried ring it's mine. In this case it was fresh so if the owner is looking for them, they will get them back for free.

way to go :clapping:

hatpin said:
Is that a U.S. coin ?

The coin may be deceiving on its size, it is only 3/8" in diameter so just a manufactured coin I cant tell if the coin part is gold as well it appears to be slightly different in color.

@Ken lol

@rainyday101 very cool find

Thanks again everyone for looking!

you are the dilivery boy , nice find.

Wow that ring is awesome! I haven't been out because of the heat but after seeing your pics I think it's time for the outlaw to start hunting. GREAT JOB! and thanks for the motivation.