Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Compadre...

richbat

I have had a Vaquero,Bandido II Umax and a Silver Umax but have to say that out of all of them the low price Compadre fits me perfectly.I bought my Compadre back about this time last year and the little bugger has paid itself off over and over.I keep telling myself i need to get something else[Tesoro of course] but why should i when the machine i have already has proven itself on countless numbers of hunts,guess i'll always be a big Compadre fan.Thanks Tesoro for such a great little machine,keep up the good work.

What kind of detecting do you do most? I know back when I was detecting a lot with the Compadre, I was finding lots of very small necklaces.

tabman

i agree its an awesome machine, I just bought my others with my findings :) No reason to buy others unless you just want to try new things. I am just have a fascination with different machines and like to try new things. Whenever people ask me which detector to buy as a beginner I recommend the Compadre, I think even pros would agree!

Yep, just picked up $8.77 in clad yesterday, 77 coins. Found a double flagpole snap for the groundskeeper, girls softball field. He was pretty happy about that. This machine is quite a package.

Tabman,mostly parks ,schools,sidelines at sports fields any place that looks promising.

They are just so easy to use.. They find the good things the big boys wont.. I have other Tesoros,, but the one I use 90 % of the time is the COMPADRE. I wish they would make a water proof housing to put the electronics in side,.. Wouldn't that be a bad detector???? KEN