Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Compare the Equinox 600 to XTERRA 705

TerryEastTexas

What would be the advantages of the Nox 600 over the XTERRA 705 in relic hunting in mild soil. I'm looking to upgrade.

Recovery speed, multi frequencies, depth, waterproof. At first I didn’t see you mentioned the 600 vs 800 but either way you’ll have a better machine for recovery speed alone. I can only say that I sold my 705 years ago and didn’t miss it then, sure don’t miss it now.

Thank you sir for your reply.

I really don't think there is that much difference in detection depth but the recovery speed is a very big deal. This combined with the multi-frequency will put more targets in your pouch. Lastly if you can hold out a little longer and save a little more and get the 800 I think the adjustability is an asset to you.
HHunting
Be well

Thanks.

I have a Nox 800 and an Xterra705. The main advantage of the Equinoxes are that they are (or can be) Multi frequency. Btw, if you really want to upgrade, go for an 800 like I did. Aim high, my friend. If you aim high, you MIGHT not reach your goal. But if you aim low, you DEF won't achieve high. Just a thought.

-- moved topic --