Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Compare this detector to anything you get under $400.00 Personally, with 11 detectors I own, I am truely impressed!

FOR INSTANCE: Compare the Euro-Tek-Pro to the Tesoro Silver or anything similar or well above in $.
The Tesoro Silver is $254.00 and has almost none of the Euro-Tek features listed below-just, according to manufacturer:

"Product Features:

Push Button Battery Test
Silent Search Discriminate Mode
Silent Search All Metal Mode"

The weight is similar.
---------------------------------
I have the Silver Sabre Umax- well above the "Silver" in features and ability and probably the best Tesoro ever made [except for larger relic hunting] and depth wise or separation wise there is no difference between the ETP and the SSUmax!
The Euro-Tek started out way under priced for what the detector gives you! NEVER saw this many features near this price range!
I also own the MXT and the AT-PRO and the Minelab 705 and of course, they give me even more features etc, for hundreds of $$$ more, of course!
So, my Euro-Tek-Pro gets little use. But I grab it for playground hunts!
It's so lightweight and really accomplishes the same thing on the playgrounds and to be honest, other than an inch or so more depth, the same everywhere except wet salt beaches [these require multiple frequencies all working at once, like the CZ's and Minelab Excalibur etc].
I now have 11 detectors, so as much as I will miss it, my wife is acting strange and I may end up dead soon!
So, I will be selling 4 or 5 of mine soon. But I just feel that this detector offers more, than anything in it's price range or even $100 or more above it!
It's really not getting full credit!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"EuroTek-Pro Product Features:
Turn-On-And-Go, well balanced and lightweight
5-Segment Depth Indicator
3-Tone Audio ID
Fast recovery speed, great target separation, excels in iron-infested sites
Motion Discrimination Mode
Depth Indicator (CM or IN) in PinPoint Mode
Variable Tone Breakpoint
Large 2-digit numeric Target-ID numbers, from 1-99
Adjustable Sensitivity, Discrimination and Volume
Iron target indicator
Variable Iron Discrimination
Adjustable Independent Iron Audio Volume Control
8" Concentric searchcoil (standard), 11" DD search coil (optional)
Ergonomic S-Handle Design with locking stem collars
7.81 kHz Operating Frequency
Uses one 9V battery"

Euro - Tek Pro one of the best kept secret.
Excellent on finding coins and gold for me.
Very light for swinging and fast recovery for:detecting:

Chuck, I absolutely agree! The Euro Tek Pro, may be lacking a little bit in depth, but is awesome! Love the discrimination and the ability to turn down (Or off!) the sound of Iron! Great feature! I bought one for my Wife and she loves it! So light too! I agree, for the money, nothing else touches it! Big Red