Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Comparison of Headphones

cookie58

How are the XP WS5 headphones compared to the Grey Ghost with the puck? And, nothing is being said on the 4.1 update. What is new on this. I had a problem the other day. I didn't have the headphones on when choosing a coil and when I got to the location to metal detect, no coil. It had been a while and I had forgotten how to pair the coil to the head phones. I finally got it. I guess that is the price being paid for buying more expensive coils than we probably need anyway. If we just leave the coil that came with the machine, no trouble........Thanks....

Anytime you change coils you have to reset the puck regardless of the phones which only transmit the sound and may be more comfortable than others.