Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Compass Au 52 question

Rare detector. Must do well they don't last long when one is put up for sale.

Old, pretty much unfixable, especially if it's the coil that goes bad. Sent mine to the famous Texas detector doctor and three months and $100 later I got it back still broke.

Spend your money more wisely than I did.

Just picked one up and it is in working condition,coil works. Just wanting to find out if there is anyone who used the Au 52 when it came out on a regular basis and has the knowledge of its capabilities.

Beau....one of the Compass forum members has one.....he got someone from the Geotech forum to make him a new coil.....I think that he uses it a lot....PM me....Joe

The AU 52 is very Rare as we know. I own 2 of them. As mentioned, trying to find
an AU 52 in working order is next to impossible, let alone a working coil. You cannot
get schematics for Compass detectors as they are obsolete but I'm sure there are
some that got copies before the Big Compass fire!!! Saw this old post brought back
to life and had to throw my 2 cents in. Goood luck searchiing...
silverseeker 2