Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Compass xp-350

rhager4059

I have a scanner XP 350 compass. I was wondering if this is a good detector. If it is i need a plugin from the end of coil cable to the box both male and female side. Any suggestions or info on this machine would be appreciated.

The Compass XP 350 is a very good machine. Anytime I use my XP350 I seldom DIG Iron but use just enough
Disc. to knock out small rusted iron nails. This is a Great beep and dig unit. You can have this machine
Repaired or find parts from Keith Wills at East Texas Detectors. Love my XP 350. Not my go to machine
but a very dependable Back up unit. Hope this helps you out some.
silverseeker 2

I also own 7 other Compass Detectors. . Love them all as they are just very Capable
Detectors. I own 2 Au 52's, Gold Scanner Pro, XP Pro, X100 Challenger, XP 350,
Goldstar 400, Coin hustler.I like to Collect old vintage Compass and vintage Teknetics
Detectors. My favorite Teknetics detector is my Red box Mark 1 with the white 10" magnum
coil which is like next to impossible to find. Some of these units can easily hunt along side
of some of the big guns out there. JMHO
silverseeker 2

Thanks for your respose. I did call Kieth today and he has the plug i need and the manual for this detector Thanks for your help.

Ohh, I just saw your thread, I was looking it for my father, then last week I bought it from coupons for Christmas, and there its also not too much expensive and quality is also good, well If need to buy another thing will search on your store.