Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Computers "Wizard of OZ" met

shep

Finally met Doc, this last Saturday. Bought several things from "him" in the past, but have never spoke to him or met him in person. He's what I expected! He drove a long ways, I wish we could of put him over a bit of gold, but that didn't happen. Thought the 4000 would break new ground, but it didn't, yet.
Doc, it was a pleasure to meet you and hope to again soon!

Yep, DOC is a nice guy for sure, I though he would have post the pictures by now, but he is a busy man. It was really nice of you to drive all the way out to hunt with us, too bad the rain did not hold off so we couldhunt the other place where Shep found the big one. Your welcome anytime to come out again. And as soon as I test the goodies somemore, I will have pictures and a report on them. Merry Christmas to you and your family DOC. Sorry about the smoke, and don't forget the arm cuff covers. Grubstake