Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:confused: A Week in Destin, Florida!:goodnight:

TONE JUNKY

Well, I just spent a week in Destin, Florida. With the early Easter, the weather was a little chilly at first, but warmed up by Friday. I had to leave Saturday morning, though. It was a little too cool to get in the water, though. I hunted several beaches but I couldn't find the gold. I did get a 1944 silver quarter, a Merc.(can't see the date just yet), & a 1962 Franklin. Also got a wheatie. But, I did find a lot of pocket change: 546 coins for a total of $53.04. And about as many pull tabs. The weather was good, no rain & the wife & I enjoyed getting away for awhile. I had been working some 7 day weeks, 12 hour days & was ready for a little relief. It was good. Here's the pics:

The first pic is all the goodies, except for the silver coins that I'm cleaning. I ran into a couple on the beach that offered me $20 to help them find a ring that was lost 2 days earlier. I refused the money & offered to help. As I was searching the area, the man shoved a wad of bills in my opened shirt pocket. I told him not to worry about it, but he insisted. Unfortunately, I never found the ring. But, he wanted to pay me for trying anyway. After I got home, I pulled the wad of money out of my pocket & found $10. That's the wad of money in the pic. A few toys & a few teenie bopper thangs: No Gold or Silver jewelry. Unbeleivable, really.

The second pic is a stack of money that didn't need tumbling. The third pic is the stack of money that needs tumbling.

Nice haul Junky, a week in Destin, that is great sorry you got no Gold, but aren't those Beaches beautiful, and Spring break to boot. Thanks for sharing. HH

Well, it looks like the kids had plenty of coins, but left the jewelry at home or in the car JUNKY! Maybe they are getting smart? How unfortunate! NICE LODE THOUGH MATE!

Nice haul, you will get the gold next time.