Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:confused:How to post a picture???

Gerry

Ladies and gentlemen, I am not a techie but these old bones are willing to learn. How does one attach pics to your emails, where are the instructions?

Gerry

Gerry you have to have the photo posted at a hosting website, like photobucket.com (it's free and easy to use). Then you can copy the URL (photo link) from there and when you want to post a picture here, you click the icon with mountains and sun (left of the envelope icon) and past in the URL (delete their starter URL or it wont work).

Easy ... "see the Upload File ..." in blue ... click it and select any photo you have on your computer hard drive.
There is a file size limit of 420KB and for best results the photo should be no wider than 900 pixels.
Then click on the "UPLOAD" button.
The photo will be displayed below your reply text when you click on the "Post Message" button.

I use a program called "Adobe ImageReady" to size and prep all my photos before posting them.

Willee