Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CONFUSED

A

Anonymous

I WANT A RELIABLE DETECTOR FOR DEEP ALL PURPOSE SEARCHING
WHITES MXT,EXPLOREL II OR GTI 2500?
ANY IDEAS?
THANKS FOR READING

any of the three will do well however of the three you mentioned the explorer will be your best bet for depth and performance.it takes a bit to learn but so do the others.

THANKS JIM. WHAT ABOUT CX PLUS WITH BOUNTY HUNTER?
IS IT GOOD FOR DEEP GOLD COINS?(WITHOUT BOUNTY ON IT)

SORRY ...READ HOUNT DEAPTH, : NOT...BOUNTY HUNTER!?lol

i have no experience with that one.i have a dfx and an explorer xs.i've used the mxt and it was ok but i really missed the tone id.the dfx and the xs both have a learning curve that scares some folks but i don't find either of them that hard to use.i won't say i've mastered either of them but i will say they're the most fun to use even if i don't really know what i'm doing.for relics i'd have to give the edge to the dfx only because the xs works best with the coil right on the ground and in most relic hunting that's not always possible.both units have a great selection of coils available so i'd recomend either one.another good point is since the xs11 came out there are a lot of opportunitys to pick up an original xs for a small amount of money.spend the difference on accessories.you can also get the x1 probe for either detector which is really nice.i have one on both detectors.xs or dfx you can't go wrong.or you could just do like i did and get both!

thenks again jim.i think that the cx plus is not so popular detector ,ihavent see this at forums a lot.but i like the ability of combination(2 detector in 1)i mean deep cache and gold coin search.maby cx is not so accurate at small gold coins in 10 inch deapth.did anyone have cx plus experiance?
(i think xs and dfx are similar detectors )