Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Congratulations to Steve Herschbach

Hoser John

For those who have not heard the ICMJ now has a new contributing writer and Steve is it. Congratulations as always enjoy a good read. Hope you have a great relationship with the mag-John :beers:

Thanks John. Also just started as a contributor to the Minelab Treasure Talk blog.

I am headed for Alaska in a few days to spend a couple months prospecting. Hope you have a great summer yourself!

Congrats Steve!:cheers: I've read a good bit of your gold DP site and have enjoyed it and the pictures you and others post. Thank you for all the info and observations you take the time to write down. :please:

Hope ya have a great time and find poundage. Don't feed the bears because the mosquitos will get jealous-happy trails to ya-John

Main tool will be GPX 5000 and 18" mono coil hunting big gold in tailing piles. My brother will be using my old GP 3000. We will have a Garrett ATX along for backup and rainy days. Looking like a new SDC 2300 also will get sent to me somewhere along the way. For when I am tired or just not wanting to deal with the trash I will use my a Gold Bug Pro.

read your Minelab blog post and it's very well done! you're a very good writer....glad you like to share as you're in a very narrow field of folks capable/knowledgeable enough to do so...
looking forward to more posts there and your review of the upcoming F19.

Congrats Steve! Steve sold me my first MXT and I'm now taking it back up to Alaska in search of some in the Brooks Range!

Great news!

Wish me luck Steve...we are headed back up to Paradise Valley for the month of July, can't wait! This will be our second trip in, we'll be helping Mic Manns the mine owner. Should be a fun trip!!!
Angie
Galena IL