Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Connecticut Hunters Past Finds Series # 1 Craig "aka" Cfmct-PI

PI JOE

I will be doing a series of short slide videos on Conn. beach/dirt hunters. Up next....Lew 'aka' Cupajo

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sbitBAYgaw&list=UUIvD_o7iuP6gGnOaSp7F7ww&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]

Craig. Thats some awesome finds!! Love the lead toys the motorcycle I saw was very interesting. LOL so was the gold!! Great video and it kept me drooling. Thanks for sharing!!!!!!

PI JOE said:
I will be doing a series of short slide videos on Conn. beach/dirt hunters. Up next....Lew 'aka' Cupajo

Thanks for the "heads up" Joe!!

Too bad I got rid of most of my rings etc. when gold hit $635 an OZ.!!:rolleyes:

I would have waited had I known you were gonna do a video on me!!:shrug:

Bob... you still swinging that CZ20 I sent you from that woman who was getting out of the hobby? I should have bought the other one as well... oh well lol...

Most of the stuff comes from muddy beaches or rocky areas like CJ hunts I just do mine a little further south than him ;) ...

Cupajo said:
PI JOE said:

Thanks for the "heads up" Joe!!

Too bad I got rid of most of my rings etc. when gold hit $635 an OZ.!!:rolleyes:

I would have waited had I known you were gonna do a video on me!!:shrug:

No worry's Lew, We have pics. :thumbup: Glad everyone enjoy the video.....