Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Considering a Land Ranger Pro

RichW

I've been doing a lot of reading about this machine including a lot of information posted on this forum. I like all the features on this machine but I really dislike large DD coils, so much so that I would probably never use the stock coil. My preference for coils is medium to small concentrics. Reading below I see that there is an adapter that can be bought which would allow some Technetics coils to be used and I have several. Can someone email me where to buy the adapter? For those of you using concentric coils can you describe the performance compared to some of the Technetics models like the Omega? Are the VID numbers stable on shallow to medium depth coins. Thanks.

Rich

from information I gathered today from another member who helped me,
Cors makes search coil plug adapters.
hope this helps
Gromeo

I've been doing a lot of reading about this machine including a lot of information posted on this forum. I like all the features on this machine but I really dislike large DD coils, so much so that I would probably never use the stock coil. My preference for coils is medium to small concentrics. Reading below I see that there is an adapter that can be bought which would allow some Technetics coils to be used and I have several. Can someone email me where to buy the adapter? For those of you using concentric coils can you describe the performance compared to some of the Technetics models like the Omega? Are the VID numbers stable on shallow to medium depth coins. Thanks.

Rich
I put a 5" Fisher dd coil on mine and never took it off. It is amazing. Deep accurate and light. Works for me. Of course I am still just an amature.