Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Considering a Legend and wanting some feed back from those that have used them

If you watch his video’s you will see that he’s a diggin machine !….He digs pretty much everything so that he can show that he can name his targets…If I carried a shovel like he does, the police would lock me up here in NY…

If you watch his video’s you will see that he’s a diggin machine !….He digs pretty much everything so that he can show that he can name his targets…If I carried a shovel like he does, the police would lock me up here in NY…
I bought the same shovel, and it's a marvel to use. I always thought it was his technique on digging plugs; it's all in the shovel. I love it!!

Anyone see videos from metaldetecting NYC. And his website irate metal detectors.com
He has the legend as #1 above the Nox 800 and Deus II.
He just posted another video about the new ML Manticore. In that same video
he does some air tests on gold jewelry where the Nox 800 doesn’t pick it up and the Deus II barely does.
But the Legend hits them all.
I guess if you go by air tests at all the Legend really shines.

I been laid up for a few years and havent used my Sovereign which I love as it is just too heavy, so I am sure the legend is much lighter and balanced and thinking on trying one.
I see some are having some problems with the updates and wonder if I would also have a problem as my Sovereign is so simple to use while some of the others are so hard to learn with so many settings and such. I would need the volume to be loud as my hearing is not too god anymore and many headphone are not loud enough for me.
I had one of the first Minelab 800 when they came out and it was OK to swing and never used it much and sold it when I couldnt get out much and now I want to get out and detect again as I really miss it, Just wanted to see what others that have the Legend like their detectors and any problems they may have had.

Thanks
Rick
I have about 10 hours use in so far on the legend , no problems at all. I don't want to make this into a review of the legend but all i can say is that it's finding things in area's i have hard with other makes.
My own opinion is that it is a fantastic detector , and to be honest i have to give up on some detected targets as they are too deep for me to dig out on the sports fields i hunt. The Audio feeds back target information
nuance extremely well. I don't think the multi frequency modes are any where near as good as the popular Australian ones though. Just my opinion.