Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Considering the Sale or Possible Trade of a Whites MXT PRO

Confetrit

I have a very nice like new Whites MXT PRO that I would consider selling if enough interest were generated. The Pro would include the following: 1) Whites MXT PRO metal detector, 2) 2 lower shafts and mounting nuts, 3) 3 search coils: Whites Super 12' coil, Whites 10' D2 coil, and Whites 4x6' Shooter coil. I also have the original Whites box, and I would include a nice Whites bag that the detector is stored in. I haven't listed this in the classifieds, as I'm still considering this move. The reason I would sell this is for the purchase of a Minelab Equinox.

Tengo un Whites MXT PRO muy bueno, como el nuevo, que consideraría vender si se generara suficiente interés. El Pro incluiría lo siguiente: 1) detector de metales Whites MXT PRO, 2) 2 ejes inferiores y tuercas de montaje, 3) 3 bobinas de búsqueda: bobina Whites Super 12 ', bobina Whites 10' D2 y bobina Shooter Whites 4x6 '. También tengo la caja original de los Blancos, e incluiría una bonita bolsa de los Blancos en la que está guardado el detector. No he incluido esto en los clasificados, ya que todavía estoy considerando este movimiento. La razón por la que vendería esto es por la compra de un Minelab Equinox.
Avísame el precio cuando lo decidas.