Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Control box cover from Surfman!

Pyledriver

I got my control box cover (hardwoods camo) yesterday! Surfman did an awesome job and the ruggedness and quality are obvious. Highly recommend one of these!

Thanks for sharing colleague but remember:
A picture is worth a thousand words, I also appreciate your pics :thumbup: is it possible?
senda

I mailed him my order today for the same so I can't wait to get it !!

There are several photo's of his covers in the accessory sales forum. He has several colors to pick from.

Well thanks Pyledriver. I'm glad you like it. I take a lot of pride in the covers and I really appreciate the kind words.

Sorry not to post pics but I'm so busy with work! I took it out of the box, admired it, and haven't even put it on yet! I have to dust off my detector first..