Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Control Box Cover

wheath22

Is Garrett or anyone making a control box cover for the AT PRO? I know it is waterproof but I still like a cover on my machine to protect it from wear.

Man, I know that there's somebody on the forums here that makes custom control box covers for any machine, but I can't remember who. He doesn't post here on the Garrett sites, but I've read that people really say it's a qulity product. You might want to ask on the Metal Detecing forum.:wiggle:Good luck!:biggrin:Happy Hunting!:)

My control box is now all scuffed up from my detector tipping over just about every time I set it down to dig and even in my vehicle. That is really going to hurt my selling price when I get ready to sell my demo and replace it with a new one. It is important to keep your detector in good condition. I am sure that we will be seeing dust covers soon and we already have the stands in stock. Check them out on my site if you haven't already.

Indian Nations Detectors