Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Control module covers?

dbado1

I got one of the silicone control module covers and realized in the first 5 minutes it wasn't going to work for me. It is very protective but attracts dust/dirt badly and is near impossible to see through. I live in AZ and hunt in dry, dusty conditions in bright sun most of the time. Any experienced suggestions? Thanks!

Dean

I get a cover from someone it the UK that has little round dots that fit on the buttons and then put a clear plastic sheet over the entire front of the controller. If I can find his contact info I'll PM you with it. Are you going to get out with your new coil tomorrow as soon as you get it? lol

Dollar store sandwich bags and a rubber band.
Cheep and effective

Thanks for the info, guys!

Gene,
I'll have to wait until Thursday to give the HF a spin. This darn work thing keeps interfering with my detecting.

Dean

HuntinDog said:
Dollar store sandwich bags and a rubber band.
Cheep and effective

+1 been doing this for 2 years and it works great. Change the bag every time i charge. So far in 2 years i have spent $3 on bags and $2 on a bag of thick rubber bands.

Just trying to help....goodbye finds...I'm outa here:shocked:

Normx2
What we do???

Their the first one listed on the updated sponsor list...

We carry the covers for the control unit that protect the unit but do not fog up like the silicone covers do. They allow the unit to be charged without removing the cover.

They go for $20 shipped . . . .

Andy