Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Copying error ?

Has any of you CTX users ever gotten this error when downloading hunts ? It has happened to me a lot and I can’t figure out what the problem is. I have scanned the forum but haven’t seen this anywhere so hopefully someone who has run into this problem with Xchange 2 can help. The hunts gave been clearly saved on the detector and shows exactly where I was recording the hunt but when I try to upload this occurs sometimes. My prior hunts gave been saved under individual names so that’s not the problem. I even thought I was starting to record before the GPS was tracking me but that wasn’t it either. This is a tool that I use a lot in some of my bigger farm fields so if anyone out there has a fix I sure would appreciate it. Thanks in advance. Terry
39FC3121-67EF-486D-ACBB-518DD8A6DE43.jpeg

Hmmm, I'm not sure. You'll have to send me the LAT/LON of some of your most productive sites so I can analyze....

But seriously, I have never received that error in my 10 years of using the CTX.