Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CoRe? Does anyone have a TID READOUT chart

Does anyone have a chart readout of the Nokta FORS CoRe of relics/coins here in the states? Or would air testing them be similar to ground readings/TID numbers?

Also, if you do, are the numbers much different between the 3 coils?

Looking for brass/flat button readings to lead/3 ringers. I figure I can figure out the coins of anything reading 82 or higher?

Thank you,
BUBBA

Place the items on clean ground and see how the detector responds to them from different directions. I'm doing that tomorrow wth mine.

i have the gold and i love it i was using the 11 in. coil. saturday found some lead with it 3 ringer come at about 82-84

bama said:
i have the gold and i love it i was using the 11 in. coil. saturday found some lead with it 3 ringer come at about 82-84

Awesome bama. Were you using Di2? What other settings?

Thank you,
Bubba

John said:
Place the items on clean ground and see how the detector responds to them from different directions. I'm doing that tomorrow wth mine.

John I'm hoping to do that today as well. I'm interested in comparing the numbers since I finally got out for an hour on Saturday and tried both stock and small coil in an old local park. I did this without even reading the manual yet or watching the DVD. Got too excited. Lol

GB Between 58-60
11" coil
DI3 Mode. Mask = 23, sens = 85

US clad Quarter.........88
US clad Dime............85
50c 40% silver...........93
Zinc Penny................,82
.58 minie....................82
.58 ball......................82
.69 minie...................82
.69 ball......................82
.52 Spencer..............78-80
J hook......................73-75

Hope this helps.

John said:
GB Between 58-60
11" coil
DI3 Mode. Mask = 23, sens = 85

US clad Quarter.........88
US clad Dime............85
50c 40% silver...........93
Zinc Penny................,82
.58 minie....................82
.58 ball......................82
.69 minie...................82
.69 ball......................82
.52 Spencer..............78-80
J hook......................73-75

Hope this helps.

John, THANK YOU SO MUCH! WOOHOO. The J Hook is interesting to me too. When I get home, I hope to see what the buttons come in as. Isn't the J Hook brass? Or am I confusing those with something else?

These are my air test numbers outside on the picnic table. They are by no means scientific. Just took one of everything I had and went outside with pencil and paper.

Patrick(MI) said:
These are my air test numbers outside on the picnic table. They are by no means scientific. Just took one of everything I had and went outside with pencil and paper.

Thank you Patrick! Are these with stock coil? I just thought that I heard that the TID READOUT is higher than then small coil.

Yes stock coil. Also when I turned the machine on it starts in factory settings Di2. That's where it was when I did the air test.

the gold is boost mode same as the d12 . i had id mask at 20 . you hit a bullet it has a good sound to it i really liked mine was the first time i had it out relic hunting.