Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Core finds

foreign object

Really haven't got to use the Core much but did get out about 2 hrs yesterday morning.

Top left 6 wheat's
Top right some clad
44 merc and a La welfare $1 tax token.
and the usual junk.

Deepest was the small item above and right of the 3006 case. right at 7" and because of grass there was a good 3" air gap. Made of lead and has US stamped in it. Have not cleaned it up yet so not sure what it is.

The bottle cap is one of three that I dug. The other two were screw on type. The CoRe really likes them. Going to try Jacks pinointing suggestion and see if I can better id them.

One of the nails was in the hole with the clad quarter. The other just happen and I felt the CoRe did real well avoiding them as there are plenty in this site.

By the way I was using DI3 mode and running 85 sen. and 20 on the disc.using stock coil.

One of many things that I like about this machine is that it does a heck of a job at locking in on a target. Sure you will get a little jumping around but with good coil and sweep tech. it is as solid as I have used.

Now just to figure out those pesky screw on bottle caps.

Very Nice FO! My next hunt I'm going to put on the stock coil and see what it can do. I love the small coil now but want to try the stock out on some places I've ran the small coil over.

Usually, if the Core is jumping around on the ID, then there are several targets in the area or it is just junk.

Tom in SC