Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CoRe hunt, first video with new camera, THAT WORKED!

JFlynn

Old perk near 100 yr old house that will be remodeled is what we were told. We hunted this place over two years ago a lot and have just ignored it since. A couple of days ago I dug about 40 or so coins out of this area. Don't worry about the ground/dirt guy's, it's gonna have a bulldozier on it soon. This is next to the old lot's we have been hunting lately. A couple of days ago I realized this was an old sidewalk and detected it. Came back to try and do a video. The jest of this video is for you to hear how the CoRe sounds. What gestures I use when getting an overload. Listening to this machine in DI3 is superb. You don't even have to look at the TID until you get a good solid sound. Watch the amount of trash in this place and the small amount of movement it takes to isolate a target amongst a bunch of junk. Really this is very mild trash compared to the torn down house lots close by. This was a pleasure to detect. Put it on full screen to be able to see the TID when it clears my shirt while detecting. Still learning to record "good" videos and have a couple of things I'll change next time. No great finds just coins, a couple of wheats in the mix too. I ran the CTX over this spot right before this video and got 5 coins, only problem with that video, it's upside down LOL anyway enjoy the detecting, the external mic is inside my headphones for great sound just you can't hear me talk hardly at all. 28 minute 1080 video btw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzI-iiKY1nw

Granted you haven't had the time on the CoRe compared to your CTX, but which one would you choose of the two if you could only have one? Or is it too early to ask? Cost doesn't matter.

I haven't had the CTX but a few weeks but ran an ETrac for almost 4 years. Same machine with bells and whistles. The CoRe is amazing, this is the 6th sidewalk on or around or up to a torn down house, this one being the only house standing in the video. Nokta CoRe will be with me for a LONG time. I've dug well over 500 coins, 4 buttons, I think 10 silver coins in these places that other detectors have been over many many times. I've got almost 160 hrs on the CoRe now. Plan to spend many more.

I need one of those small coils!

Nice video - what camera are you using?

w

Wayne a Drift HD Ghost POV camera. That small coil is unbelievable, that is whats gonna set the detecting world on fire shortly.

GroundScanner said:
It's a good think they going to dig that place up. Because you sure did. Lol GS

Well you can pick your places to dig and just cover back up. Surely I wouldn't do that in a park, I hardly ever hunt them anyway. You won't believe what a bulldozier just might uncover in places like that too. What I find very interesting is I've never seen the amount of good targets in such small areas, well I've never been able to find them in these places until now with the CoRe.