Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Corona Virus

C.J.M.

Folks, this is just a thought I could be wrong or close to it being right.From what I can see this Virus is traveling FAST just like a plague ,so far there is no vaccine and its traveling from country to country.Russia seems to be the only country that will not allow anyone from coming in with it. We have people infected with it 120 miles at a Air force base.Folks have you ever had the thought that it might have been a "VIRUS" being in the early stages grown in Chinese laboratory ???At some point leaked out which can happen very easy?Just think if Russia,China,north Korea,and Iran wanted to destroy the USA without firing Nuclear MISSILES -----a VIRUS ----could wipe out a country in months,but they would have to have a vaccine for themselves.
If it gets any worse it will become an epidemic in the very near future. It seems no one has ever had a Virus like this one. Guess time will tell soon enough just think guys if this Virus is a minor threat the coming "TRIBULATION IN THE BIBLE" will be a thousand times worse people will be screaming to die,but death will escape them.Do not take it for granted time to wake up this is a warning to the World :eek:
Time to pray and ask the lord for mercy on this nation.:)

CJM.....i do not think you are far off the truth.I also believe that evil governments will use such vaccines to control over population.The planet is gradually running into the problem of food v population.....how easy it is to thin the population out with something that can be touted as a natural disaster.This is a virus that targets mostly the old and those with exsisting medical problems who are too sick to work........can you see where i am going with this.

CJM.....i do not think you are far off the truth.I also believe that evil governments will use such vaccines to control over population.The planet is gradually running into the problem of food v population.....how easy it is to thin the population out with something that can be touted as a natural disaster.This is a virus that targets mostly the old and those with exsisting medical problems who are too sick to work........can you see where i am going with this.
What ever reason Chinese population is @ 2 billion people ,the virus does not have an age limit regardless of the reason it got out. The fact is its traveling so fast makes the flu look like a common cold ,this one is very deadly ,Lord help us if it hits INDIA,some cases are in south korea already.Its A race to find a vaccine and as you know $$$ talks and guess who will be standing in line.

It has no age limit but the majority of deaths are elderley and those with serious medical conditions,mainly those who can't contribute as much economically.You can call me cynical but i don't trust any governmntt from any country including my own or yours.

Last I read it's killed 2000 world wide. The flu kills 50000 to 75000 per year, every year.
At this point I pray for those sick but am not worried.
Could it be the start of something big? Time will tell.

They have Genetic specific viruses now I've heard more have died from this in China then we have been told..
Mark

Last I read it's killed 2000 world wide. The flu kills 50000 to 75000 per year, every year.
At this point I pray for those sick but am not worried.
Could it be the start of something big? Time will tell.

Hi Greg in Michigan, I agree with you because compared to the USA's and the world's population those sick are very few & those dying even less --From the start I had no fear & still don't--My maternal grandmother died in the Spanish Flu Pandemic in 1918 & this doesn't compare to it at all! God says, Do not FEAR BUT believe in Jesus & pray! So many contradictions about Coronavirus so hard to know who to believe--So Pray & believe Jesus will take care of us, who love & do His will --Having fear just panics everyone & probably will be under control soon--The DEMS want the Market to crash & blame Trump & the REPUBS so he won't be reelected BUT he will --AS GOD"S Holy Spirit confirms it--SO PRAY THE BABY KILLERS & the MURDER of BABIES & INFANTS WILL BE STOPPED! Thank you! Ma

Hi Greg in Michigan, I agree with you because compared to the USA's and the world's population those sick are very few & those dying even less --From the start I had no fear & still don't--My maternal grandmother died in the Spanish Flu Pandemic in 1918 & this doesn't compare to it at all! God says, Do not FEAR BUT believe in Jesus & pray! So many contradictions about Coronavirus so hard to know who to believe--So Pray & believe Jesus will take care of us, who love & do His will --Having fear just panics everyone & probably will be under control soon--The DEMS want the Market to crash & blame Trump & the REPUBS so he won't be reelected BUT he will --AS GOD"S Holy Spirit confirms it--SO PRAY THE BABY KILLERS & the MURDER of BABIES & INFANTS WILL BE STOPPED! Thank you! Ma

I wish politics were restricted to the Views sub forum.

The % of people dying from this virus verses the population of the world is extremely low, a lot more people are dying from the common cold than this virus.
Not saying we should not be concerned but this thing is being blown way out of proportion.

Silly.What's to keep it from coming back on em"....... stoneshirt

Amen Chuck, KY--That is why most GOV offices are filled with corruption now--FB is the same --very biased towards Christians & Conservatives & many of us keep being put in jail for 30 days more or less by speaking up while DEMS & Liberals get by posting the same nly for the devil! Well I am a radical for Jesus & I will tell the truth of God's Word & the evil that is prevailing our GOV offices by not believing in His Gospel Truth! Ma

Amen Chuck, KY--That is why most GOV offices are filled with corruption now--FB is the same --very biased towards Christians & Conservatives & many of us keep being put in jail for 30 days more or less by speaking up while DEMS & Liberals get by posting the same nly for the devil! Well I am a radical for Jesus & I will tell the truth of God's Word & the evil that is prevailing our GOV offices by not believing in His Gospel Truth! Ma

Ma, I need to respectively ask if you are saying you can't be other than a Republican and still be Christian?

SeabeeRon, NO--Not if I am against murdering preborn babies & infants born alive after a botched abortion (MURDER) Abortion is murdering the innocent human beings & MURDER is an abomination to God Jehovah, Who creates the babies in the womb in His Image & we are wonderfully made by Jehovah God--The Almighty Creator of everything seen & unseen! I don't know how any human being (especially a mother) could kill her own baby--flesh of her flesh & of the father, too! The DEM Party deny God & vote against anything that is good & is good for everyone! They call EVIL, good & GOOD, evil! Pelosi & her party have voted against the ban to stop killing Infants, who arrive born alive from botched abortions (Murder) & should have protection like all human beings by the US Constitution! If I or any other person agrees with killing the babies, the most innocent of human beings than I & they would be guilty of murder & have guilty blood on our hands, too, when appearing before Him on God's Judgment Day! God's Commandments are to be obeyed, if we are a true born again Christian & one Commandment is: Thou Shall not kill (murder the innocent) Murder is an abomination to GOD & therefore a SIN, but we can be forgiven by repenting & NOT DOING IT (THE SIN) any more! I hope this helps you understand that I cannot in good conscious vote for any DEM nor anyone who is for murdering any INNOCENT person & babies % Infants are truly INNOCENT! I am an Independent voter & cannot vote for DEMS or REPUBS agreeing with KILLING babies & etc! Also, ripping & tearing them apart for body parts to sell is EVIL! The LOVE of MONEY is the ROOT of ALL EVIL--If in doubt FOLLOW THE MONEY TRAIL! Many REPUB LEADERS are RINOS (Republican in NAME ONLY!!

They have Genetic specific viruses now I've heard more have died from this in China then we have been told..
Mark
I have lived through the Hong Kong flu, the swine flu, H1N1,etc,etc, never got any of it, and I knew nobody else that got it. My wife Marcia and I get flu shots every year, we are relatively healthy. EVERY time the flu makes its rounds, folks die from it, it's a fact. They've sounded the alarms for YEARS, every time this stuff goes around, and the odds of even getting near anyone carrying this are very remote. It seems like the news media is 'striking the fear of god' into folks, as usual, by shouting their 'worst case scenario' happening from the rooftops. It seems like every year, there's another 'monster lurking at our doors', waiting to jump out at us. GOD IS IN CONTROL. If we get this latest corona or whatever it is virus, we will deal with it. We are not going to stop living our lives and run to hide under the bed, because of this.....I 've already had some nasty bug: December 30, I woke up with a bad sore throat. I was sick for 2 months from that bug, and after 3 trips to the Dr., I finally got over whatever it was, and I'm still here!!. Facing uncertainties in life is a given, God is in control. AMEN!!!

I have lived through the Hong Kong flu, the swine flu, H1N1,etc,etc, never got any of it, and I knew nobody else that got it. My wife Marcia and I get flu shots every year, we are relatively healthy. EVERY time the flu makes its rounds, folks die from it, it's a fact. They've sounded the alarms for YEARS, every time this stuff goes around, and the odds of even getting near anyone carrying this are very remote. It seems like the news media is 'striking the fear of god' into folks, as usual, by shouting their 'worst case scenario' happening from the rooftops. It seems like every year, there's another 'monster lurking at our doors', waiting to jump out at us. GOD IS IN CONTROL. If we get this latest corona or whatever it is virus, we will deal with it. We are not going to stop living our lives and run to hide under the bed, because of this.....I 've already had some nasty bug: December 30, I woke up with a bad sore throat. I was sick for 2 months from that bug, and after 3 trips to the Dr., I finally got over whatever it was, and I'm still here!!. Facing uncertainties in life is a given, God is in control. AMEN!!!
Your right no need to fear it I personally don’t care about the news it’s designed to make people fear and cry for help IMHO it’s a Beta test for what’s to come.
I have never had the flus shot nor my parents vitamin C helps I can’t tell you when I was sick from any flu like illness maybe 10-15 years ago..
Stay safe and God bless

SeabeeRon, NO--Not if I am against murdering preborn babies & infants born alive after a botched abortion (MURDER) Abortion is murdering the innocent human beings & MURDER is an abomination to God Jehovah, Who creates the babies in the womb in His Image & we are wonderfully made by Jehovah God--The Almighty Creator of everything seen & unseen! I don't know how any human being (especially a mother) could kill her own baby--flesh of her flesh & of the father, too! The DEM Party deny God & vote against anything that is good & is good for everyone! They call EVIL, good & GOOD, evil! Pelosi & her party have voted against the ban to stop killing Infants, who arrive born alive from botched abortions (Murder) & should have protection like all human beings by the US Constitution! If I or any other person agrees with killing the babies, the most innocent of human beings than I & they would be guilty of murder & have guilty blood on our hands, too, when appearing before Him on God's Judgment Day! God's Commandments are to be obeyed, if we are a true born again Christian & one Commandment is: Thou Shall not kill (murder the innocent) Murder is an abomination to GOD & therefore a SIN, but we can be forgiven by repenting & NOT DOING IT (THE SIN) any more! I hope this helps you understand that I cannot in good conscious vote for any DEM nor anyone who is for murdering any INNOCENT person & babies % Infants are truly INNOCENT! I am an Independent voter & cannot vote for DEMS or REPUBS agreeing with KILLING babies & etc! Also, ripping & tearing them apart for body parts to sell is EVIL! The LOVE of MONEY is the ROOT of ALL EVIL--If in doubt FOLLOW THE MONEY TRAIL! Many REPUB LEADERS are RINOS (Republican in NAME ONLY!!
Absolutely 100% my thoughts also