Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Coronet LC and a couple of more goodies.

I was back at the farm where I found the Rev. War button. The blackflies were relentless. I could only hunt for a few hours. In a few weeks, the Canadian fall will creep up on them and they'll all be dead! Muahahahaha!

Anyway, to the finds. I thought for sure that I had a gold ring. Once I gave it a rub though, I could tell it was plated. Regardless, it had some initials on it, which is pretty cool.

The coronet read loud and clear. I figure we just never got our coil on that one in the past. The Canada One Cent though, was found in front of the foundation.... that we've hunted numerous times. As I was digging the plug, I was saying to myself, "There's no way this is a coin...."

The ole Deus surpise! 1859 Canada One Cent. Not sure of the variety yet.

20140818_140506.jpg

1837 Coronet LC. I'm happy with how it cleaned up.

20140818_140536.jpg

20140818_170601.jpg

1/20 14K Ring with initials... "RK?"

20140818_140419.jpg

Happy hunting!

Very nice! I love the oldies!

Wow that 1837 LC really cleaned up nice - great details on that coin! :detecting: I'd love to see how your 1859 turned out

How did those two coins indicate?